- Dean listening to Gabriel’s voicemail with a priceless expression of shock and horror.
- Gabriel teasing the Winchesters face-to-face again.
- Gabriel stealing Dean’s pie/car/room.
- Random candy wrappers all over the bunker.
- Gabriel and Castiel working side by side.
- The parallel of brethren angels fighting alongside brethren hunters.
- Gabriel and Dean constantly digging at each other while Sam and Castiel stand by rolling their eyes and shaking their heads.
- Gabriel getting Castiel to smile, showing him that there’s still humor, even in the dark times.
- Gabriel saying “Abbadouche” again.
- Gabriel in a sass-off against Crowley.
- Gabriel uniting and leading the factions of angels.
- Gabriel’s true cunning and battle skills.
- Gabriel kicking Metatron’s ass.
- Gabriel giving Castiel his grace back.
- Gabriel becoming the new ruler of Heaven.
- A moment’s happiness.
THESE ARE ALL THINGS WE COULD HAVE HAD!
"I know that the thing under my bed doesn’t exist. But I also know that if I keep my feet under the blanket, it won’t grab my ankle."